By Appointment – Only for submission of biological samples (tissues, cells, etc.). DNA and library submission should be done via the UWBC freezer or Shipping.
- Service request must be registered through UWBC Requester Portal and APPROVED before samples are received.
- You will receive an email notification when your request is approved. Once approved, a staff member will arrange a time for sample delivery. Submission windows will be limited due to staffing availability.
- Print a copy of the Service Request Summary created during the submission process. This can be downloaded during the process or by later going to the submission record and downloading. Provide this to the staff member along with your samples.
- Ensure that you follow Biological Materials Transport on UW Campus Guidance. If biological samples are transported in an unsafe manner, staff will refuse delivery.
- Samples will not be checked for adherence to guidelines at the time of submission. If samples do not follow guidelines (e.g., labeling, inappropriate vessel), extra charges may be incurred.
- The status of your submission can be checked through the UWBC Requester Portal.